Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

(Honest) Opinions Please!

Ok guys! I have been working on my first piece! I bought this console table this past weekend and did my first Annie Sloan Chalk Paint (ASCP) run! I did two colors and distressed it today. I have not waxed it yet, and wanted opinions about it before doing so!
(Note: the table was red before- so it shows a little when I sanded it in some places).
Please take a look at these pictures and give me your honest opinions! If you don't like it, say so! If you think something could be better, give me a suggestion! If you like it, definitely tell me! If you want to buy it, let me know! ;)






3 comments:

  1. I honestly love it. :-) I think it looks like it belongs in one of those vintage stores with one of those cool lamps with a funky shade on it. :-D Have I mentioned I think you are kind of amazing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! It's so fun! :) if you wanna buy anything or want something specific let me know!

      Delete