Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Here We Go!

Dear friends, I have finished my first two pieces! Stay tuned for some before and after action as well as the game plan!

Here is table número uno. I gave it some love first with a coat of Duck Egg followed by Paris Grey. Finished it with some distress and sealed with wax!

Here she is in all her glory. I love how the red peeks through!

And here is lady number two. We have a table very similar to this, and it is awesome! The size is great so you have room to put all kinds of goodies on top- books, candles, drinks, and lamp.... And then lots of room to store inside! We have a bunch of throw blankets inside and it is so handy!


This pretty lady got a coat of Duck Egg to make her really shine. I distressed to bring out the beautiful dark wood and the great details! She is sealed with wax to last a long time!

The plan for these lovely ladies is to find them new homes! I am asking $40 for the console table and $85 for the hexagon end table. Send me an email at hayleymouse@gmail.com if you are interested!

Linkin' up at Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday party

2 comments:

  1. oooh, i like the before and after! i think your contact info has a typo in it, right?

    -courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought 2 hexagon ends tables like that at a garage sale this weekend, so I'm happy to run across your post! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete